A7 – three days rafting tour and visit of Perucica, Trnovacko Lake and Maglic – 170 euros
3 days / 2 overnights / 1 rafting / 1 day photo safari
Brstanovica – Scepan Field – Camp Highlander – Rainforest Perucica – Maglic – Trnovacko Lake
23 km of rafting, 22 rapids (2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners, 1 snack)
* The offered package applies during the whole week, not just on weekends
DAY 1: Arrival to the camp until 3PM (this is not mandatory), accommodation. Dinner is organized till 8PM, after that gathering by the fire with music.
DAY 2: After breakfast distribution of the rafting equipment (life jacket, helmet, neoprene suit and shoes, paddle). After that transport by jeeps to Brstanovica (the starting point for rafting). Guides make seating arrangements on the boat and run a short course / briefing on proper sitting, behavior in the boat and paddling techniques in the fast river. This is followed by rafting in the most exciting parts of the Tara for 3 to 4 hours with breaks for photo safari, swimming and refreshment. At the end of rafting tour at 3PM organized lunch at the camp Highlander. After lunch guests may enjoy walking by the river or in some other sports activity at the camp (volleyball, soccer…). Dinner until 8PM and after that gathering by the fire with music.
DAY 3: Breakfast until 7AM, preparations for departure till 8AM. Transport to the National Park ”Sutjeska” till 9AM. Visit to the rainforest Perucica, one of the most preserved primeval Forest in Europe, and tour to Skakavac waterfall (73 m high). Followed by the climb at Maglic (3 hours walk). At the top of Maglic (2386 m) we will have a beautiful view of the mountains Volujak, Bioc, Durmitor, Zelengora and Trnovacko Lake and the other mountains in the region, as well as the canyons of Sutjeska, Drina, Tara, Piva and much more. Snack is planned at the top, after which we move to Trnovacko Lake (2 hours walk). Longer break is organized on the lake where guests may enjoy swimming in the lake. After the break we head towards Prijevor (1,5 hours walk,) plateau below the Maglic where car will be waiting to return us to the camp. Return to the camp until 5.30PM where lunch is organized. After lunch, package tour ends. If desired it is possible to prolong the stay.
BREAKFAST: Homemade bread and fresh donuts (ustipci), smoked ham (prsuta), sour cream (kajmak), cheese, honey, jam, fried and boiled eggs, milk and tea.
LUNCH: Optionally young veal or lamb made under the metal pan, veal soup, trout, homemade bread, salad, fruit.
DINNER: Optionally, grilled meat (meat dumplings (cevapi), barbecue sausages, chops, chicken, kebab (raznjici)), stew, fish trout, Cabbage rolls (sarma), pie made under the metal pan, salad, homemade bread, pancakes.
NOTE: According to the wishes and needs of guests menu can be adapted for vegetarians and vegans with prior notice needed.
- For the realization of this arrangement there is not a minimum participants required
- A minimum participants' age is 8 years
- Previous experience in rafting is not necessary
- All prices are in euros and per one person
- All packages can be prolonged and combined
- Camp Highlander pays special attention to the maximum security and comfort for all guests
The package price includes:
- Overnight stay in the camp
- All meals during the program
- Fee for rafting on the Tara river
- Fee for entering National Park “Sutjeska”
- Fee for the Trnovacko Lake
- Mountain guide
- Tourist tax
- Full rafting equipment
- Transport during the entire duration of the arrangement
- Insurance for rafting
The package price does not include:
- Additional services
- All other expenses not covered by the program
DO NOT FORGET!!!
- Passport or ID card (depending on the country of origin)
- Green card (if you are traveling by your own car)
- A warm sweater or jacket (nights by the river can be cooler)