A8 – One day photo Safari
50 € per person
Rainforest Perucica – Trnovacko Lake (breakfast, snack, lunch)
* The offered package applies during the whole week, not just on weekends
Breakfast until 8AM, preparations for departure till 9AM. Transport to the National Park ”Sutjeska” till 10AM.
Visit to the rainforest Perucica, one of the most preserved primeval Forests in Europe, and tour to Skakavac waterfall (73 m high). Followed by the visit to the viewpoint on Prijevor, a plateau below Maglic which is the highest mountain in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
After Prijevor we are going to Trnovacko Lake (1,5h walk). At the lake we pause for a snack, swimming and relaxation. Return to the camp until 4.30PM where we have lunch.
After lunch, package tour ends. If desired it is possible to prolong the stay.
BREAKFAST: Homemade bread and fresh donuts (ustipci), smoked ham (prsuta), sour cream (kajmak), cheese, honey, jam, fried and boiled eggs, milk and tea.
LUNCH: Optionally young veal or lamb made under the metal pan, veal soup, trout, homemade bread, salad, fruit.
DINNER: Optionally, grilled meat (meat dumplings (cevapi), barbecue sausages, chops, chicken, kebab (raznjici)), stew, fish trout, Cabbage rolls (sarma), pie made under the metal pan, salad, homemade bread, pancakes.
NOTE: According to the wishes and needs of guests menu can be adapted for vegetarians and vegans with prior notice needed.
- For the realization of this arrangement there is not a minimum participants required
- A minimum participants' age is 8 years
- Previous experience in rafting is not necessary
- All prices are in euros and per one person
- All packages can be prolonged and combined
- Camp Highlander pays special attention to the maximum security and comfort for all guests
The package price includes:
- All meals during the program
- Fee for entering National Park “Sutjeska”
- Fee for the Trnovacko Lake
- Mountain guide
- Tourist tax
- Transport during the entire duration of the arrangement
The package price does not include:
- Additional services
- All other expenses not covered by the program
DO NOT FORGET!!!
- Passport or ID card (depending on the country of origin)
- Green card (if you are traveling by your own car)
- A warm sweater or jacket (nights by the river can be cooler)