A1 – One day rafting tour on the Tara river – 45 euros
Brstanovica – Scepan Field – Camp Highlander
23 km of rafting tour and 22 rapids (rafting, breakfast, lunch, no overnight)
*The offered package applies during the whole week, not just on weekends
Arrival in the morning hours to the Camp Highlander and breakfast until 11AM. After breakfast distribution of the rafting equipment (life jacket, helmet, neoprene suit and shoes, paddle). After that transport by jeeps to Brstanovica (the starting point for rafting). Guides make seating arrangements on the boat and run a short course / briefing on proper sitting, behavior in the boat and paddling techniques in the fast river.
This is followed by rafting in the most exciting parts of the Tara for 3 to 4 hours with breaks for photo safari, swimming and refreshment. The rafting ends around 3PM with lunch at Camp Highlander.
The arrangement ends after the lunch, or in agreement with guests it can be prolonged.
BREAKFAST: Homemade bread and fresh donuts (ustipci), smoked ham (prsuta), sour cream (kajmak), cheese, honey, jam, fried and boiled eggs, milk and tea.
LUNCH: Optionally young veal or lamb made under the metal pan, veal soup, trout, homemade bread, salad, fruit.
NOTE: According to the wishes and needs of guests menu can be adapted for vegetarians and vegans with prior notice needed.
- For the realization of this arrangement there is not a minimum participants required
- A minimum participants' age is 8 years
- Previous experience in rafting is not necessary
- All prices are in euros and per one person
- All packages can be prolonged and combined
- We pay special attention to maximum security and comfort for our guests
The package price includes:
- Fee for rafting on the Tara river
- Breakfast and lunch
- Full rafting equipment
- Transport during the entire duration of the arrangement
- Insurance for rafting
The package price does not include:
- Additional services
- All other expenses not covered by the program.
DO NOT FORGET!!!
- Passport or ID card (depending on the country of origin)
- Green card (if you are traveling by your own car)
- A warm sweater or jacket (nights by the river can be cooler)