Canyoning Hrcavka arrangement - two days – 115 euros
2 days / 1 overnight / 1 canyoning (2 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner)
* The offered package applies during the whole week, not just on weekends
Hrcavka is the largest tributary of the Sutjeska river. It originates from the mountain ridge of Zelengora at an altitude of 1.570 meters and flows into the Sutjeska river at an altitude of 530 meters. Along its all length Hrcavka flows through the National Park Sutjeska, and altitude difference from its spring to confluence with Sutjeska is 1.030 meters.
Canyoning in Hrcavka canyon lasts 5-6 hours and requires good both physical and mental preparation.
- Breakfast at camp Highlander from 8 to 9AM.
- Departing with our jeeps to Hrcavka canyon at 10AM.
- After arrival to the route starting point dressing in canyoning equipment (helmet, life jacket, neoprene suit and boots).
- Training and briefing for canyoning, entry to the canyon. Passing through the canyon takes about 5-6 hours depending on the number of participants as well as their physical fitness. Length of the canyoning tour is 13 km. During canyoning there are many different attractive barriers to overcoming, a series of jumps from natural waterfalls, and for some parts of the route hiking equipment is necessary. There will also be a break for rest and photo shooting.
- After leaving the canyon, going back to jeeps, changing into dry clothes and heading back to camp Highlander.
- Lunch at the camp Highlander.
- Dinner at the camp Highlander, followed by gathering by fire with music.
- Overnight at wooden bungalows (for 2, 3 or 5 people).
- Breakfast at the camp.
- The end of the arrangement.
BREAKFAST: Homemade bread and fresh donuts (ustipci), smoked ham (prsuta), sour cream (kajmak), cheese, honey, jam, fried and boiled eggs, milk and tea.
LUNCH: Optionally young veal or lamb made under the metal pan, veal soup, trout, homemade bread, salad, fruit.
DINNER: Optionally, grilled meat (meat dumplings (cevapi), barbecue sausages, chops, chicken, kebab (raznjici)), stew, fish trout, Cabbage rolls (sarma), pie made under the metal pan, salad, homemade bread, pancakes.
NOTE: According to the wishes and needs of guests menu can be adapted for vegetarians and vegans with prior notice needed. Restaurant/Bar is open from 7AM till 11PM every day during season.
- For the realization of this arrangement there is not a minimum participants required
- A minimum participants' age is 18 years
- Previous experience in rafting and canyoning is not necessary
- All prices are in euros and per one person
- All packages can be prolonged and combined
- We reserve the right to assess whether a person has a minimum of physical fitness for canyoning
- Camp Highlander pays special attention to the maximum security and comfort for all guests
The package price includes:
- Overnight stay in the camp
- All meals during the program (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Fee for entering National Park “Sutjeska”
- Tourist tax
- Full rafting equipment
- Transport during the entire duration of the arrangement
The package price does not include:
- Additional services
- All other expenses not covered by the program
DO NOT FORGET!!!
- Passport or ID card (depending on the country of origin)
- Green card (if you are traveling by your own car)
- A warm sweater or jacket (nights by the river can be cooler)