Its capacity is 80 beds that have mattresses and clean bedding. Wooden bungalows are made for two, three, four or five people, while the small houses, popularly called “Torarica” are for one or two people (read: for those in love). For accommodation in Lux bungalows, there is an extra 15€ per night, per person over the price of the arrangement.
The camp has electricity, wireless internet (Wi-Fi), shared showers, toilets, hot and cold drinking water. The restaurant offers local/traditional cuisine in which every guest gets his meal according to paid arrangement, and the travelers just passing by can also get the food of their choice for prices valid for all guests.
Location of the camp Highlander is ideal for rafting, hiking, biking or fishing. It is the starting point for the tours National Park "Sutjeska" and National Park "Durmitor". Mountain peaks Maglic, Durmitor, Bioc and Zelengora are just some of the peaks that are located in the vicinity of the camp. There are also lakes of Zelengora, more precisely nine of them, rainforest Perucica and waterfall Skakavac 73 m high.
In short landscape that takes the breath away. The nature wonders worth coming back. The location is well connected by road with all the major tourist cities of Bosnia, Montenegrin and Croatian coasts as well - Budva, Herceg Novi, Kotor, Dubrovnik, Trebinje, Sarajevo, Mostar, Visegrad and Zabljak.
If you live in one of these ex-Yugoslav republics or you're just passing by, you love nature and extreme and adventure tourism we recommend you the camp Highlander. This is the camp where you can rest in the silence of nature and the babbling river with homemade food you will never forget. Homemade bread, veal and lamb made under the metal pan, smoked ham, sour cream, cheese, hot donuts and honey are just some of the specialties we offer, but if you prefer to cook food on your own you can do this in our camp.
- Camp - 3 stars
- Coordinates - N 43°21’41.8″ E 18°48’28.5″
- Area - 1.500 square meters
- Capacity - 80 beds in wooden bungalows for 2,3,4 or 5 persons.
- Toalets/showers - Shared.
- Restaurant/Bar - Traditional cuisine. Working hours 7AM – 11PM every day during rafting season.
- WiFi - Free Wi-Fi in whole camp.
- Parking - Parking places for small passenger cars and buses.
- Tents - There is a space reserved for tents.
- Beach - Sandy beach for swimming.
- Courts - For volleyball, soccer and badminton. Social games: chess and cards.
- Pets - Allowed.