Four days: rafting arrangement and hiking adventure to rainforest Perucica, Trnovac Lake, Maglic and Zelengora (Donje i Gornje bare)
Price: 230 € person
4 days / 3 overnights / 1 rafting / 2 day photo safari and hiking
Brstanovica – Scepan Field – Camp Highlander – Rainforest Perucica – Trnovacko Lake – Maglic – Zelengora (Donje i Gornje bare)
23 km of rafting, 22 rapids (3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners, 1 snack)
* The offered package applies during the whole week, not just on weekends
If you want to get away from the usual everyday life and „make up" with positive energy, then rafting and hiking with Highlander Team is the right choice. Show usability, courage and flexibility! Become one with nature - go with us in this adventure! Rafting on the Tara River is an adventure you need to experience, but if you are in the soul of a climber and long for the fresh mountain air, we suggest you visit the Zelengora lakes. This mountain is a beauty of the beauties. The mountain with an unspoiled forest complex and pastures, rocky peaks, a very rich flora and fauna and nine beautiful lakes, rightly carries the epithet of the most beautiful mountain in BiH. It is located within the National Park „Sutjeska", and its highest peak is Bregoc (2014 m), which you will win on this occasion with Highlander Team.
DAY 1: Arrival to the Camp Highlander until 6 pm (non-binding hour). After settling into the mountain bungalow that you booked you will have dinner (around 8 pm). After that gathering by the camp fire with music.
DAN 2: Breakfast until 8 am and after breakfast distribution of the rafting equipment (life jacket, helmet, neoprene suit and shoes, paddle). After that transport by jeeps to Brstanovica (the starting point for rafting). Guides make seating arrangements on the boat and run a short course / briefing on proper sitting, behavior in the boat and paddling techniques in the fast river. This is followed by rafting in the most exciting parts of the Tara for 3 to 4 hours with breaks for photo safari, swimming and refreshment. At the end of rafting tour at 3 pm organized lunch at the Camp Highlander. After lunch guests may enjoy walking by the river or in some other sports activity at the camp (volleyball, soccer…). Dinner until 8 pm and after that gathering by the fire with music.
DAY 3: Breakfast until 7 am, preparations for departure till 8 am. Transport to the National Park „Sutjeska” till 9 am. Visit to the rainforest Perucica, one of the most preserved primeval Forest in Europe, and tour to Skakavac waterfall (73 m high). Followed by the climb at Maglic (3 hours walk). At the top of Maglic (2386 m) we will have a beautiful view of the mountains Volujak, Bioc, Durmitor, Zelengora, Trnovacko Lake and canyons of Sutjeska, Drina, Tara, Piva and much more. Snack is planned at the top, after which we move to Trnovac Lake (2 hours walk). Longer break is organized on the lake where guests may enjoy swimming in the lake. After the break we head towards Prijevor (1,5 hours walk,) plateau below the Maglic where car will be waiting to return us to the camp. Return to the Camp until 5 pm where lunch is organized. After lunch guests may enjoy walking by the river or in some other sports activity at the camp (volleyball, soccer…). Dinner until 9 pm and after that gathering by the fire with music.
DAY 4: Breakfast until 7 pm, and then prepare for the second day of hiking. At 8 o'clock we set off the path to Zelengora with our jeeps. We go to the lake Donje bare (1490 m), which is our starting point for the hiking adventure. We will go to lake Gornje bare 1550 (mnv) and heads to Ugljesin top, where we take a long break (2-3h) for lunch (lunch packed) and for taking photos and enjoying the wide vastness and the surrounding mountain ranges that stretch in front of us. After a break we continue in the direction of Tovarnica (1640 m) and descend to lake Donje bare. We will find our vehicles there to return to Highlander Camp where a lunch is scheduled for around 4 pm. After lunch, the tour is over and we diverge richer for one more memory to remember and new friends.
BREAKFAST: Homemade bread and fresh donuts (ustipci), smoked ham (prsuta), sour cream (kajmak), cheese, honey, jam, fried and boiled eggs, milk and tea.
LUNCH: Optionally young veal or lamb made under the metal pan, veal soup, trout, homemade bread, salad, cake or fruit.
DINNER: Optionally, grilled meat (meat dumplings (ćevapi), barbecue sausages, chops, chicken, kebab (ražnjići), stew, fish trout, Cabbage rolls (sarma), pie made under the metal pan, salad, homemade bread, pancakes.
- Previous experience is not necessary
- The minimum number of participants for the implementation of the arrangement is 2 people or you can join an existing group
- The maximum number of participants is 8 persons per guide
- A minimum participants' age is 8 years
- The menu can also be adapted to vegetarians and vegans, but with prior announcement
- The snack and lunch packages are included in the price
- All prices are in euros and per one person
- Timetable in the description of the arrangement is not fixed and may vary depending on the wishes and needs of our guests
- This arrangement can be combined or extended with other arrangements from our offer
The price of the package includes:
- Rafting activities
- Hiking activities
- Overnight in the camp
- All meals during the duration of the arrangement
- Tax for rafting on the Tara river
- Tax for entrance to the National Park "Sutjeska"
- Tax for the tour of Trnovac Lake
- Tourist tax
- Complete rafting equipment
- All transports to off-road vehicles during the arrangement
- Rafting insurance
- Licensed guides and skippers
- Free parking for your vehicles
The package price does not include:
- Additional services
- All other expenses not covered by the program
DO NOT FORGET!
- Passport or ID card (depending on the country of origin)
- Green card (if you are traveling by your own car)
- A warm sweater or jacket (nights by the river can be cooler)
- Slippers and shower towels
- Footwear for hiking