Three days: rafting, jeep safari and hiking adventure from Perućica to Trnovac Lake
Price: 125 € person
For accommodation in Lux bungalows, there is an extra 15€ per one night, per person over the price of the arrangement.
3 days / 2 nights / 1 rafting / 1 day of hiking
Brštanovica - Scepan Polje - Highlander Camp - Rainforest Perucica - Trnovac Lake
23 km of rafting tour and 22 rapids (2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners, 1 snack)
* The offered package applies during the whole week, not just on weekends
Rafting in the Tara canyon is a combination of an unforgettable adventure and an active holiday. It is the experience and knowledge of the pristine value and beauty of nature for every person, but also the peace and tranquility that the mountain massifs provide for the true nature lovers. That's why we suggest the perfect combination: rafting Tara, jeep safari and hiking through the rainforest Perućica and all the way to Trnovačka Lake.
DAY 1: Arrival to the Camp Highlander until 6 pm (non-binding hour). After settling into the mountain bungalow that you booked you will have dinner (around 8 pm). After that gathering by the camp fire with music.
DAY 2: Breakfast in the early morning hours (around 8 am). After distribution of rafting equipment (safety vest, helmet, neoprene suit and footwear, paddle) our rafting adventure can start. Transport by jeeps to Brstanovica (the starting point for rafting) around 9 am. River guides make seating arrangements on the boat and run a short course / briefing on proper sitting, behavior in the boat and paddling techniques in the fast and wild river. This is followed by rafting in the most exciting parts of the Tara for 3 to 4 hours with breaks for photo safari, swimming and refreshment. After Tara, we will have rafting another 5 km along the Drina river (near Scepan Field, rivers Tara and Piva meet and continue as Drina) until Highlander Camp. After lunch guests may enjoy walking by the river or in some other sports activity at the camp (volleyball, soccer…). Dinner around 8 pm and after that gathering by the camp fire with music.
DAY 3: Breakfast in the early morning hours (around 8 am), and then prepare for the departure of a jeep safari and a hiking adventure. Our field vehicles start at 9 am in the direction of the National Park „Sutjeska". After an hour of driving, we reach the Perućica rainforest, the most protected forest reserve in Europe, where we will also see the Skakavac waterfall, which is 73m high. Then follow a visit to the viewpoint on Prijevor, the plateau below Maglić, the largest mountain in BiH, from where we continue the path towards Trnovac Lake (1.30h walking). We take a break for lunch, swim and rest on the lake. Return to the Highlander camp is scheduled for 5 pm where a traditional lunch is organized. With the summing up of the impressions and plans for new adventures, the arrangement ends. According to the wishes and in agreement with guests, it is possible to stay longer.
BREAKFAST: Homemade bread and fresh donuts (ustipci), smoked ham (prsuta), sour cream (kajmak), cheese, honey, jam, fried and boiled eggs, milk and tea.
LUNCH: Optionally young veal or lamb made under the metal pan, veal soup, trout, homemade bread, salad, cake or fruit.
DINNER: Optionally, grilled meat (meat dumplings (ćevapi), barbecue sausages, chops, chicken, kebab (ražnjići), stew, fish trout, Cabbage rolls (sarma), pie made under the metal pan, salad, homemade bread, pancakes.
*For accommodation in Lux bungalows, there is an extra 15€ per night, per person over the price of the arrangement.
- Previous experience is not necessary
- The minimum number of participants for the implementation of the arrangement is 2 people or you can join an existing group
- The maximum number of participants is 8 persons per guide
- A minimum participants' age is 8 years
- The menu can also be adapted to vegetarians and vegans, but with prior announcement
- The snack and lunch packages are included in the price
- All prices are in euros and per one person
- Timetable in the description of the arrangement is not fixed and may vary depending on the wishes and needs of our guests
- This arrangement can be combined or extended with other arrangements from our offer
The price of the package includes:
- Rafting activities
- Hiking activities
- Overnight in the camp
- All meals during the duration of the arrangement
- Tax for rafting on the Tara river
- Tax for entrance to the National Park "Sutjeska"
- Tax for the tour of Trnovac Lake
- Tourist tax
- Complete rafting equipment
- All transports to off-road vehicles during the arrangement
- Rafting insurance
- Licensed guides and skippers
- Free parking for your vehicles
The package price does not include:
- Additional services
- All other expenses not covered by the program
DO NOT FORGET!
- Passport or ID card (depending on the country of origin)
- Green card (if you are traveling by your own car)
- A warm sweater or jacket (nights by the river can be cooler)
- Slippers and shower towels
- Footwear for hiking