Anyone who has tried at least once will tell you that rafting by Tara River is an incredible experience. Feeling when you are united with the river that carries you, faster and faster and throws in its rapids ... It overwhelms you with its cold waves and refreshes every time you reach with your hand to drink it. This is, in the shortest, description of what is waiting for you in the Tara Canyon. And much more! Because this arrangement offers you two rafting days, so call us as soon as possible and reserve your double dose of rafting excitement.
DAY 1: Arrival to the Camp Highlander until 6 pm (non-binding hour). After settling into the mountain bungalow that you booked you will have dinner (around 8 pm). After that gathering by the camp fire with music.
DAY 2: Breakfast in the early morning hours (around 8 am). After distribution of rafting equipment (safety vest, helmet, neoprene suit and footwear, paddle) our rafting adventure can start. Transport by jeeps to Brstanovica (the starting point for rafting) around 9 am. River guides make seating arrangements on the boat and run a short course / briefing on proper sitting, behavior in the boat and paddling techniques in the fast and wild river. This is followed by rafting in the most exciting parts of the Tara for 3 to 4 hours with breaks for photo safari, swimming and refreshment. After Tara, we will have rafting another 5 km along the Drina river (near Scepan Field, rivers Tara and Piva meet and continue as Drina) until Highlander Camp. After lunch guests may enjoy walking by the river or in some other sports activity at the camp (volleyball, soccer…). Dinner around 8 pm and after that gathering by the camp fire with music.
DAY 3: Due to the attractiveness of the area Brstanovica - Camp Highlander and the largest concentration of rapids on this section rafting program repeats from the previous day, except that arrangement ends after lunch. Upon request, guests can prolong their stay.
BREAKFAST: Homemade bread and fresh donuts (ustipci), smoked ham (prsuta), sour cream (kajmak), cheese, honey, jam, fried and boiled eggs, milk and tea.
LUNCH: Optionally young veal or lamb made under the metal pan, veal soup, trout, homemade bread, salad, cake or fruit.
DINNER: Optionally, grilled meat (meat dumplings (ćevapi), barbecue sausages, chops, chicken, kebab (ražnjići), stew, fish trout, Cabbage rolls (sarma), pie made under the metal pan, salad, homemade bread, pancakes.
- Previous experience is not necessary
- There is not a minimum number of participants for the implementation of this arrangement
- A minimum participants' age is 8 years
- The menu can also be adapted to vegetarians and vegans, but with prior announcement
- All prices are in euros and per one person
- Timetable in the description of the arrangement is not fixed and may vary depending on the wishes and needs of our guests
- This arrangement can be combined or extended with other arrangements from our offer
The package price includes:
- Double dose of rafting activities
- Overnight in the camp
- All meals during the entire duration of the arrangement
- Two rafting fees on the Tara river
- Accommodation tax
- Full rafting equipment (neoprene suit, neoprene boots, protective helmet, safety vest, anorak, waterproof sacks)
- Transport during the entire duration of the arrangement
- Insurance for rafting
- Licensed Skippers Guide - International Rafting Federation
- Free parking for your vehicles
The package price does not include:
- Additional services
- All other expenses not covered by the program
DO NOT FORGET!
- Passport or ID card (depending on the country of origin)
- Green card (if you are traveling by your own car)
- A warm sweater or jacket (nights by the river can be cooler)
- Slippers and shower towels