Three-days arrangement on the Tara river
Price: 85 € person
For accommodation in Lux bungalows, there is an extra 15€ per night, per person over the price of the arrangement.
Brstanovica – Scepan Field – Camp Highlander
23 km of rafting tour and 22 rapids (2 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 2 dinners)
* The offered package applies during the whole week, not just on weekends
Tara - called a wild river, a mountain beauty, a „tear of Europe“, but only when you sail on its waves and dive into its rapids you will know that it is the most beautiful thing you have experienced, so choose a three-days rafting adventure at Tara Canyon with the Highlander Team and embark on an adventure which will leaves you breathless. An adventure after which you will have many new friends and even more unforgettable memories. An experience that does not have a price. Call us right away and book your place in the boat.
DAY 1: Arrival to the Camp Highlander until 6 pm (non-binding hour). After settling into the mountain bungalow that you booked you will have dinner (around 8 pm). After that gathering by the camp fire with music.
DAY 2: Breakfast in the early morning hours (around 8 am). After distribution of rafting equipment (safety vest, helmet, neoprene suit and footwear, paddle) our rafting adventure can start. Transport by jeeps to Brstanovica (the starting point for rafting) around 9 am. River guides make seating arrangements on the boat and run a short course / briefing on proper sitting, behavior in the boat and paddling techniques in the fast and wild river. This is followed by rafting in the most exciting parts of the Tara for 3 to 4 hours with breaks for photo safari, swimming and refreshment. After Tara, we will have rafting another 5 km, along the Drina river (near Scepan Field, rivers Tara and Piva meet and continue as Drina) until Highlander Camp. After lunch guests may enjoy walking by the river or in some other sports activity at the camp (volleyball, soccer…). Dinner around 8 pm and after that gathering by the camp fire with music.
DAY 3: After guests get some sleep follows a delicious mountain breakfast (around 9 am), summing up the impressions, and ending the program. According to the wishes of the guests and their possibilities it is possible to stay longer.
BREAKFAST: Homemade bread and fresh donuts (ustipci), smoked ham (prsuta), sour cream (kajmak), cheese, honey, jam, fried and boiled eggs, milk and tea.
LUNCH: Optionally young veal or lamb made under the metal pan, veal soup, trout, homemade bread, salad, cake or fruit.
DINNER: Optionally, grilled meat (meat dumplings (ćevapi), barbecue sausages, chops, chicken, kebab (ražnjići), stew, fish trout, Cabbage rolls (sarma), pie made under the metal pan, salad, homemade bread, pancakes.
*For accommodation in Lux bungalows, there is an extra 15€ per night, per person over the price of the arrangement.
- Previous experience is not necessary
- There is not a minimum number of participants for the implementation of this arrangement
- A minimum participants' age is 8 years
- The menu can also be adapted to vegetarians and vegans, but with prior announcement
- All prices are in euros and per one person
- This arrangement can be combined or extended with other arrangements from our offer
- Timetable in the description of the arrangement is not fixed and may vary depending on the wishes and needs of our guests
The package price includes:
- Rafting activities
- Overnight in the camp
- All meals during the entire duration of the arrangement
- Tax fee for rafting on the Tara river
- Accommodation tax
- Full rafting equipment (neoprene suit, neoprene boots, protective helmet, safety vest, anorak, waterproof sacks)
- Transport during the entire duration of the arrangement
- Insurance for rafting
- Licensed Skippers Guide - International Rafting Federation
- Free parking for your vehicles
The package price does not include:
- Additional services
- All other expenses not covered by the program
DO NOT FORGET!
- Passport or ID card (depending on the country of origin)
- Green card (if you are traveling by your own car)
- A warm sweater or jacket (nights by the river can be cooler)
- Slippers and shower towels