Summer is the right time for you and your children or friends to try something new. Something a little unusual, and very attractive and belive us – very useful. Relocate briefly in nature, at least on a weekend, and head into a new adventure - riding a horse through the National Park „Durmitor". You may prefer rafting or hiking, but be sure that at least one day in the nature and society of such beautiful, powerful and noble animals, such as horses, will change your life. You will forget about stress, obligations, lack of time, money or love because the healing power of these animals is enormous. Not only will you enjoy the unreally beautiful nature, but you will restore inner peace, serenity and strengthen the confidence for all that is waiting for you.
Program: You are coming to our Camp in the morning where we welcome you with a drink and a delicious mountain breakfast. After that, we are heading towards the National Park „Durmitor“ and the Piva Mountains. During 2 hours of jeep safari, through the beautiful landscapes, we will arrive in the Trsa village. Trsa is a true air spa for many people, located in the immediate vicinity of the canyons of Piva, Tara and Sušica, and below the slopes of Durmitor mauntain. Alongside the experienced guide, our adventure continues on horseback through the village Nedajno, passes Milogore, all the way to the sightseeing area above the Sušica canyon. The sight you will see will conquer you forever. The scent of the forest, the emerald green landscapes, and the silence disturbed by just a few birds sounds and the whistle of the wind will simply leave you without text. Here we will make a break for snack, and then we will return to the Trsa village and continue our journey to the campground for our terrain vehicles. In the afternoon we come to the Highlander Camp where a traditional mountain lunch is waiting for us. After lunch, with the summing up of the impressions and plans for new adventures, the arrangement ends. According to the wishes and in agreement with guests, it is possible to stay longer.
BREAKFAST: Homemade bread and fresh donuts (ustipci), smoked ham (prsuta), sour cream (kajmak), cheese, honey, jam, fried and boiled eggs, milk and tea.
LUNCH: Optionally young veal or lamb made under the metal pan, veal soup, trout, homemade bread, salad, cake or fruit.
- Previous experience is not necessary
- The minimum number of participants for the implementation of the arrangement is 2 people or you can join an existing group
- The maximum number of participants is 8 persons per guide
- A minimum participants' age is 18 years
- The menu can also be adapted to vegetarians and vegans, but with prior announcement
- All prices are in euros and per one person
- Timetable in the description of the arrangement is not fixed and may vary depending on the wishes and needs of our guests
- This arrangement can be combined or extended with other arrangements from our offer
The price of the package includes:
- Welcome drink
- Hours for riding
- Breakfast and lunch
- Tax for entrance to the National Park „Durmitor"
- Tourist tax
- All transports to off-road vehicles during the arrangement
- Licensed guides
- Free parking for your vehicles
The package price does not include:
- Additional services
- All other expenses not covered by the program
DO NOT FORGET!
- Passport or ID card (depending on the country of origin)
- Green card (if you are traveling by your own car)
- Riding shoes
- Foto camera