There are more and more those who are engaged in fly fishing with great passion. They walk through the ponds covered with reeds, and all of them want to outsmart (read: catch) some of the unusual fly fish (sunčica, bodorka, cverglan, crvenperka). The biggest fanatics among flyers are considered as a pike-hunters. With a fly stick in their hand, they are looking for a new place to fish. They sneak through the rags in the hope of fooling the stout over the stumps. If you are also a fan of fly-fishing, Highlander Tim will leads you to the Tara or Drina canyon, or if you wish, to Trnovac Lake, Black Lake or Kladopolj Lake - in all of those places that have already tested by experienced fishermen who are guaranteed to be good for „fly fishing".
Program: You are coming to the Highlander Camp in the morning hours, where we will greet you with drink and delicious breakfast, after which we will travel with our terrain vehicles towards the Tara/Drina canyon or one of the numerous NP Sutjeska lakes. We will spend the day fishing and convincing „fishing stories". In the afternoon we come to the Highlander Camp where a traditional mountain lunch is waiting for us. After lunch, with the summing up of the impressions and plans for new adventures, the arrangement ends. According to the wishes and in agreement with guests, it is possible to stay longer.
BREAKFAST: Homemade bread and fresh donuts (ustipci), smoked ham (prsuta), sour cream (kajmak), cheese, honey, jam, fried and boiled eggs, milk and tea.
LUNCH: Optionally young veal or lamb made under the metal pan, veal soup, trout, homemade bread, salad, cake or fruit.
- Previous experience is not necessary
- The minimum number of participants for the implementation of the arrangement is 2 people or you can join an existing group
- The maximum number of participants is 8 persons per guide
- A minimum participants' age is 18 years
- The menu can also be adapted to vegetarians and vegans, but with prior announcement
- All prices are in euros and per one person
- Timetable in the description of the arrangement is not fixed and may vary depending on the wishes and needs of our guests
- This arrangement can be combined or extended with other arrangements from our offer
The price of the package includes:
- Welcome drink
- Fishing license
- Breakfast and lunch
- Tax for entrance to the National Park „Sutjeska"
- Tourist tax
- All transports to off-road vehicles during the arrangement
- Licensed guides
- Free parking for your vehicles
The package price does not include:
- Additional services
- All other expenses not covered by the program
DO NOT FORGET!
- Passport or ID card (depending on the country of origin)
- Green card (if you are traveling by your own car)
- Footwear for water and mountains
- Foto camera