Whether you are passing through our country or you are just a guest in Highlander Camp we recommend that you stop and take a little time and walk through the cobblestones of the most beautiful Bosnian cities.. One of them is located in Trebinje, a town in the south of Herzegovina, below the mountain Leotar, in the valley of the Trebišnjica river. For many, this is the most beautiful city in Herzegovina, but more nicest is the fact that this city is just 27 km away from Dubrovnik (Croatia) and 38 km from Herceg Novi (Montenegro).
Program: You are coming to the Highlander Camp in the morning hours, where we will welcome you with drink and a delicious breakfast, after which we start our terrain vehicles in the direction of Trebinje. It is a city that many call the "city of sun and plateaus." The road continues through Tjentište, the canyon of the Sutjeska river, through the passes Čemerno, Gacko, Bileća to Trebinje. After 2 hours we will arrive in Trebinje and first go to church Gračanica, which is located on the hill Gradina. Then the monastery of Tvrdoš which is famous for its vineyards and wines. In the afternoon we will visit the Winery Vukoje and the famous imperial vineyards in their possession. In the winery we stay at the lunch. After lunch, with the summing up of the impressions and plans for new adventures, we are going back to Foča where the arrangement ends. According to the wishes and in agreement with guests, it is possible to stay longer.
BREAKFAST: Homemade bread and fresh donuts (ustipci), smoked ham (prsuta), sour cream (kajmak), cheese, honey, jam, fried and boiled eggs, milk and tea.
LUNCH: Optionally young veal or lamb made under the metal pan, veal soup, trout, homemade bread, salad, cake or fruit.
- Previous experience is not necessary
- The minimum number of participants for the implementation of the arrangement is 2 people or you can join an existing group
- The maximum number of participants is 8 persons per guide
- A minimum participants' age is 18 years
- The menu can also be adapted to vegetarians and vegans, but with prior announcement
- All prices are in euros and per one person
- Timetable in the description of the arrangement is not fixed and may vary depending on the wishes and needs of our guests
- This arrangement can be combined or extended with other arrangements from our offer
The price of the package includes:
- Welcome drink
- Residence tax
- All transports to off-road vehicles during the arrangement
- Trip to the vineyard
- Visiting Trebinje town
The package price does not include:
- Additional services
- All other expenses not covered by the program
DO NOT FORGET!
- Passport or ID card (depending on the country of origin)
- Green card (if you are traveling by your own car)
- Foto camera