Three days: hiking to Perućica, Maglic, Trnovac Lake and Zelengora (Donje i Gornje bare)
Price: 180 € person
3 days / 2 nights / 2 days for jeep safari and hiking
Camp Highlander - Rainforest Perucica – Maglić - Trnovac Lake - Zelengora
(2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners, 1 snack)
* The offered package applies during the whole week, not just on weekends
According to the "National Geography „VIA DINARICA", the hiking route has been declared as one of the best hiking routes and recommendations to all mountaineering lovers for 2017. The mountains, which are covered by this route, have been "discovering" for all nature lovers for years. Whether you want to see the „Trnovac Lake", which is famous for its hearty form or to see all the Zelengore lakes, win the largest peak of Bosnia and Herzegovina - Maglić (2386 m) and be speechless in front of the beauty of the last rainforest in Europe „Perućice" and her waterfly „Skakavac" (73 m), the Highlander Team will be your best guide.
DAY 1: Arrival to the Camp Highlander until 6 pm (non-binding hour). After settling into the mountain bungalow that you booked you will have dinner (around 8 pm). After that gathering by the camp fire with music.
DAY 2: Breakfast until 7 am, preparation for the first day of hiking and departure at 08h. Transport to the National Park „Sutjeska" till 9 am. Visit to the reinforest Perucica, one of the most protected forest reserve in Europe and you will see the Skakavac waterfall, which is 73m high. Followed by the climb at Maglic (3 hours walk). At the top of Maglic (2386 m) we will have a beautiful view of the mountains Volujak, Bioc, Durmitor, Zelengora, Trnovacko Lake and canyons of Sutjeska, Drina, Tara, Piva and much more. Snack is planned at the top, after which we move to Trnovacko Lake (2 hours walk). Longer break is organized on the lake where guests may enjoy swimming in the lake. After the break we head towards Prijevor (1,5 hours walk,) plateau below the Maglic where car will be waiting to return us to the camp. We arrive at the camp around 5 pm where lunch is organized. After lunch, guests can enjoy a walk by the river or in some sport activities at the camp (volleyball, small football ..). Dinner around 9 pm and after that gathering by the camp fire with music.
DAY 3: Breakfast until 7 pm, and then prepare for the second day of hiking. At 8 o'clock we set off the path to Zelengora with our jeeps. We go to the lake Donje bare (1490 m), which is our starting point for the hiking adventure. We will go to lake Gornje bare 1550 (mnv) and heads to Ugljesin top, where we take a long break (2-3h) for lunch (lunch packed) and for taking photos and enjoying the wide vastness and the surrounding mountain ranges that stretch in front of us. After a break we continue in the direction of Tovarnica (1640 m) and descend to lake Donje bare. We will find our vehicles there to return to Highlander Camp where a lunch is scheduled for around 4 pm. After lunch, the tour is over and we diverge richer for one more memory to remember and new friends.
BREAKFAST: Homemade bread and fresh donuts (ustipci), smoked ham (prsuta), sour cream (kajmak), cheese, honey, jam, fried and boiled eggs, milk and tea.
LUNCH: Optionally young veal or lamb made under the metal pan, veal soup, trout, homemade bread, salad, cake or fruit.
DINNER: Optionally, grilled meat (meat dumplings (ćevapi), barbecue sausages, chops, chicken, kebab (ražnjići), stew, fish trout, Cabbage rolls (sarma), pie made under the metal pan, salad, homemade bread, pancakes.
- Previous experience is not necessary
- The minimum number of participants for the implementation of the arrangement is 2 people or you can join an existing group
- The maximum number of participants is 8 persons per guide
- A minimum participants' age is 8 years
- The menu can also be adapted to vegetarians and vegans, but with prior announcement
- The snack or lunch packages are included in the price
- All prices are in euros and per one person
- Timetable in the description of the arrangement is not fixed and may vary depending on the wishes and needs of our guests
- This arrangement can be combined or extended with other arrangements from our offer
The price of the package includes:
- Hiking activities
- Overnight in the camp
- All meals during the duration of the arrangement
- Tax for entrance to the National Park „Sutjeska"
- Tax for the tour of Trnovac Lake
- Tourist tax
- All transports to off-road vehicles during the arrangement
- Licensed guides
- Free parking for your vehicles
The package price does not include:
- Additional services
- All other expenses not covered by the program
DO NOT FORGET!
- Passport or ID card (depending on the country of origin)
- Green card (if you are traveling by your own car)
- A warm sweater or jacket (nights by the river can be cooler)
- Slippers and shower towels
- Footwear for hiking
- Foto camera