Three days: rafting on Tara river and jeep safari trough NP Durmitor
Price: 150 € person
For accommodation in Lux bungalows, there is an extra 15€ per one night, per person over the price of the arrangement.
Camp Highlander - Brstanovica – Scepan Field – Camp Highlander
Camp Highlander – Trsa – Sedlo – Žabljak – Ćurevac – Nedajno – Trsa – Camp Highlander
3 days / 2 overnights / 1 rafting / 1 day jeep safari (2 breakfasts, 2 lunchs, 2 dinners)
* The offered package applies during the whole week, not just on weekends
Rafting on the Tara River is an adventure you need to experience. But if you are in the depths of your soul the mountaineer and you are eager for the fresh mountain air, we suggest a perfect rest for the soul, better circulation and peaceful thought: rafting Tara and jeep safari through the National Park "Durmitor", precisely around the Durmitor ring. You will see landscapes of unbelievable beauty because this mountain massif has 48 peaks with a height of 2000 m and 18 lakes, called „mountain eyes“.
DAY 1: Arrival to the Camp Highlander until 6 pm (non-binding hour). After settling into the mountain bungalow that you booked you will have dinner (around 8 pm). After that gathering by the camp fire with music.
DAY 2: Breakfast in the early morning hours (around 8 am). After distribution of rafting equipment (safety vest, helmet, neoprene suit and footwear, paddle) our rafting adventure can start. Transport by jeeps to Brstanovica (the starting point for rafting) around 9 am. River guides make seating arrangements on the boat and run a short course / briefing on proper sitting, behavior in the boat and paddling techniques in the fast and wild river. This is followed by rafting in the most exciting parts of the Tara for 3 to 4 hours with breaks for photo safari, swimming and refreshment. After Tara, we will have rafting another 5 km along the Drina river (near Scepan Field, rivers Tara and Piva meet and continue as Drina) until Highlander Camp. After lunch guests may enjoy walking by the river or in some other sports activity at the camp (volleyball, soccer…). Dinner around 8 pm and after that gathering by the camp fire with music.
DAY 3: Delicious traditional breakfast in the early morning hours and after that preparing for your departure. We start at 9 am with our terrain vehicles towards the National Park „Durmitor". We woll drive to the Piva canyon and pass through 66 tunnels. Short stop at the Piva dam (height of 222 meters), and then rise along the beer mountain with jeeps. After two hours we will arrive at the starting point of our adventure. Since our mission is Durmitor ring, wherever we go, we'll be back to the starting place. We will start this tour from the village of Trsa (1470m / nv), then continuation of the road through NP „Durmitor“, passing by mountain lakes. We will pass through the saddle Sedlo (1907m / nv) and arive to the mountain tourist place Žabljak (1456m / nv) where we will make a short break for coffee. Driving through the Piva and Durmitor canyons takes about 3 hours. After a break and refreshment, we head towards the Tara canyon and arrive at the place of Ćurevac from which there is a fantastic view of the river Tara and its canyon (1330 m). After a short break and snack on the viewing point we continue the path and descend to the jeeps by the deepest part of the canyon to the village Nedajno, and then continue to the village of Trsa. In this way, we will close the ring. Return to the Highlander Vamp is scheduled around 5 pm where lunch is organized. With delicious food we will exchange impressions, and after that the arrangement will end.
BREAKFAST: Homemade bread and fresh donuts (ustipci), smoked ham (prsuta), sour cream (kajmak), cheese, honey, jam, fried and boiled eggs, milk and tea.
LUNCH: Optionally young veal or lamb made under the metal pan, veal soup, trout, homemade bread, salad, cake or fruit.
DINNER: Optionally, grilled meat (meat dumplings (ćevapi), barbecue sausages, chops, chicken, kebab (ražnjići), stew, fish trout, Cabbage rolls (sarma), pie made under the metal pan, salad, homemade bread, pancakes.
- Previous experience is not necessary
- The minimum number of participants for the implementation of the arrangement is 2 people or you can join an existing group
- The maximum number of participants is 8 persons per guide
- A minimum participants' age is 8 years
- The menu can also be adapted to vegetarians and vegans, but with prior announcement
- The snack or lunch packages are included in the price
- All prices are in euros and per one person
- Timetable in the description of the arrangement is not fixed and may vary depending on the wishes and needs of our guests
- This arrangement can be combined or extended with other arrangements from our offer
The price of the package includes:
- Rafting activities
- Jeep safari and hiking activities
- Overnight in the camp
- All meals during the duration of the arrangement
- Tax for entrance to the National Park „Durmitor"
- Tourist tax
- Rafting tax
- All transports to off-road vehicles during the arrangement
- Rafting insurance
- Licensed Skippers Guide - International Rafting Federation
- Free parking for your vehicles
The package price does not include:
- Additional services
- All other expenses not covered by the program
DO NOT FORGET!
- Passport or ID card (depending on the country of origin)
- Green card (if you are traveling by your own car)
- A warm sweater or jacket (nights by the river can be cooler)
- Slippers and shower towels
- Footwear for hiking
- Foto camera