For all nature lovers who want to see landscapes of incredible beauty, we recommend a jeep safari tour around Durmitor ring! Anyone who was at Durmitor at least one time will agree with us that this is a mountain of unbelievable landscapes. The name Durmitor originates from the Celtic word „dru mi tore" which means „mountain full of water", which is confirmed by 18 glacier lakes, which are called „mountain eyes." The mountaineers are thrilled with the fact that this mountain has 48 peaks with a height of 2000 m. Areas of the National Park „Durmitor" many describe as a rare and authentic piece of nature, which includes the basic Durmitor massif with the Canyons Tara, Draga and Sušica and the upper part of the canyon valley Komarnica. In one word, these are areas that you must see and experience. If you are thnik how - with experienced Highlander Team.
Program: You arrive at the Highlander campground in the early morning hours, and after a delicious traditional breakfast, start preparing for your departure. We start at 9 am with our terrain vehicles towards the National Park „Durmitor". We woll drive to the Piva canyon and pass through 66 tunnels. Short stop at the Piva dam (height of 222 meters), and then rise along the beer mountain with jeeps. After two hours we will arrive at the starting point of our adventure. Since our mission is Durmitor ring, wherever we go, we'll be back to the starting place. We will start this tour from the village of Trsa (1470m / nv), then continuation of the road through NP „Durmitor“, passing by mountain lakes. We will pass through the saddle Sedlo (1907m / nv) and arive to the mountain tourist place Žabljak (1456m / nv) where we will make a short break for coffee. Driving through the Piva and Durmitor canyons takes about 3 hours. After a break and refreshment, we head towards the Tara canyon and arrive at the place of Ćurevac from which there is a fantastic view of the river Tara and its canyon (1330 m). After a short break and snack on the viewing point we continue the path and descend to the jeeps by the deepest part of the canyon to the village Nedajno, and then continue to the village of Trsa. In this way, we will close the ring. Return to the Highlander Vamp is scheduled around 5 pm where lunch is organized. With delicious food we will exchange impressions, and after that the arrangement will end.
BREAKFAST: Homemade bread and fresh donuts (ustipci), smoked ham (prsuta), sour cream (kajmak), cheese, honey, jam, fried and boiled eggs, milk and tea.
LUNCH: Optionally young veal or lamb made under the metal pan, veal soup, trout, homemade bread, salad, cake or fruit.
- Previous experience is not necessary
- The minimum number of participants for the implementation of the arrangement is 2 people or you can join an existing group
- The maximum number of participants is 8 persons per guide
- A minimum participants' age is 8 years
- The menu can also be adapted to vegetarians and vegans, but with prior announcement
- The snack or lunch packages are included in the price
- All prices are in euros and per one person
- Timetable in the description of the arrangement is not fixed and may vary depending on the wishes and needs of our guests
- This arrangement can be combined or extended with other arrangements from our offer
The price of the package includes:
- Jeep safari and hiking activities
- Overnight in the camp
- All meals during the duration of the arrangement
- Tax for entrance to the National Park „Durmitor"
- Tourist tax
- All transports to off-road vehicles during the arrangement
- Licensed guides
- Free parking for your vehicles
The package price does not include:
- Additional services
- All other expenses not covered by the program
DO NOT FORGET!
- Passport or ID card (depending on the country of origin)
- Green card (if you are traveling by your own car)
- A warm sweater or jacket (nights by the river can be cooler)
- Slippers and shower towels
- Footwear for hiking
- Foto camera