National Park „Sutjeska" is the oldest and largest national park in BiH. By its natural values and beauties is the pearl of Bosnia and Herzegovina, so jeep safari through its landscapes is an adventure you must experience. Thanks to the extraordinary natural values and their preservation, since 2000 NP „Sutjeska" has been included in the II category of IUCN (UN Department of Nature and Natural Resources).
Program: You arrive at the Camp Highlander in the early morning hours, and after a delicious traditional breakfast (around 8 am), start preparing for your departure. We start at 9 am with our terrain vehicles towards the National Park „Sutjeska". After an hour we arrive in the reinforest Perućica, the most well-preserved rainforest in Europe where you will also see the Skakavac waterfall, which is 73 m high. Then follows a visit to the viewpoint on Prijevor, a plateau beneath Maglic (the largest mountain in BiH). After Prijevor we go to Trnovac Lake (1.30h walking). We take a break for snack, swim and rest on the lake. Return to the Highlander Camp is scheduled around 5 pm where lunch is organized. With delicious food we exchange impressions and after that the arrangement ends.
BREAKFAST: Homemade bread and fresh donuts (ustipci), smoked ham (prsuta), sour cream (kajmak), cheese, honey, jam, fried and boiled eggs, milk and tea.
LUNCH: Optionally young veal or lamb made under the metal pan, veal soup, trout, homemade bread, salad, cake or fruit.
- Previous experience is not necessary
- The minimum number of participants for the implementation of the arrangement is 2 people or you can join an existing group
- The maximum number of participants is 8 persons per guide
- A minimum participants' age is 8 years
- The menu can also be adapted to vegetarians and vegans, but with prior announcement
- The snack or lunch packages are included in the price
- All prices are in euros and per one person
- Timetable in the description of the arrangement is not fixed and may vary depending on the wishes and needs of our guests
- This arrangement can be combined or extended with other arrangements from our offer
The price of the package includes:
- Jeep safari and hiking activities
- Overnight in the camp
- All meals during the duration of the arrangement
- Tax for entrance to the National Park „Sutjeska"
- Tax for the tour of Trnovac Lake
- Tourist tax
- All transports to off-road vehicles during the arrangement
- Licensed guides
- Free parking for your vehicles
The package price does not include:
- Additional services
- All other expenses not covered by the program
DO NOT FORGET!
- Passport or ID card (depending on the country of origin)
- Green card (if you are traveling by your own car)
- A warm sweater or jacket (nights by the river can be cooler)
- Slippers and shower towels
- Footwear for hiking
- Foto camera