One-day trip with overnight stay: mountain bike around Durmitor ring
Price: 120 € person
For accommodation in Lux bungalows, there is an extra 15€ per one night, per person over the price of the arrangement.
2 days / 1 night / 1 mountain bike tour
Trsa – Sedlo – Žabljak – Ćurevac – Nedajno – Trsa
Distance 56 km (2 breakfasts, 1 lunch package, 1 dinner)
* The offered package applies during the whole week, not just on weekends
For all the adventurers who like mountain biking, and want to see the landscapes of unbelievable beauty, we recommend a tour around the Durmitor ring! Anyone who was at NP Durmitor at least will agree with us that this is a mountain of unbelievable landscapes. Mountaineers are thrilled by the fact that this mountain has 48 peaks of 2000 m high and that these lands cover 18 lakes, called mountain eyes. In one word, these are the areas you must see and experience. How? On bicycle of course! Since it's a ring, wherever we go, we'll go back to the starting place. We will start this tour from the village of Trsa. We will continue to the saddle Sedlo. You will be pleasantly surprised how many sheep are there, and how many bench are there for tired mountaineers who want to rest and enjoy the beauty of these landscapes. From there we continue the path to Žabljak and Ćurevac. We descend to the village Nedajno, and then we continue to the village of Trsa and so we'll close the ring.
Period: From May till October
Activity: Full-day tour
Trail description: Trsa – Sedlo – Žabljak – Ćurevac – Nedajno – Trsa
Distance 56 km
Trail type: The combination of asphalt, unbeaten macadam, dirty and rocky hiking trails, that can be slippery and muddy, depending on weather conditions.
Category: Challenging activity, conditionally and technically moderate demanding tour 8/10
BREAKFAST: Homemade bread and fresh donuts (ustipci), smoked ham (prsuta), sour cream (kajmak), cheese, honey, jam, fried and boiled eggs, milk and tea.
LUNCH: Optionally young veal or lamb made under the metal pan, veal soup, trout, homemade bread, salad, cake or fruit.
DINNER: Optionally, grilled meat (meat dumplings (ćevapi)), barbecue sausages, chops, chicken, kebab (ražnjići), stew, fish trout, Cabbage rolls (sarma), pie made under the metal pan, salad, homemade bread, pancakes.
*For accommodation in Lux bungalows, there is an extra 15€ per night, per person over the price of the arrangement.
- Previous experience is not necessary
- We reserve the right to assess whether a person has the minimum physical fitness for canyoning
- The minimum number of participants for the implementation of the arrangement is 2 people or you can join an existing group
- The maximum number of participants is 8 persons per guide
- A minimum participants' age is 18 years
- The menu can also be adapted to vegetarians and vegans, but with prior announcement
- The snack or lunch packages are included in the price
- All prices are in euros and per one person
- Timetable in the description of the arrangement is not fixed and may vary depending on the wishes and needs of our guests
- This arrangement can be combined or extended with other arrangements from our offer
The price of the package includes:
- Rent of a mountain bike and bike activities
- Overnight at Camp Highlander
- All meals during the arrangement
- Tax for entrance to the National Park „Durmitor“
- Residence tax
- Bike equipment (mountain bike, helmet, water bottle)
- All transports to off-road vehicles during the arrangement
- The services of a licensed guides
- Free parking for your vehicles
The package price does not include:
- Additional services
- All other expenses not covered by the program
DO NOT FORGET!
- Passport or ID card (depending on the country of origin)
- Green card (if you are traveling by your own car)
- A warm sweater or jacket (nights by the river can be cooler)
- Towel, slippers for showering and personal toiletries
- Wardrobe and bike riding shoes
- Changing clothes
- A smaller backpack
- Photo Camera