Rafting Tara and canyoning Nevidio
Price: 185 € person
For accommodation in Lux bungalows, there is an extra 15€ per one night, per person over the price of the arrangement.
2 days / 1 overnight / 1 rafting / 1 canyoning
(2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 1 dinner)
* The offered package applies during the whole week, not just on weekends
You can not decide whether to go for rafting by the Tara River or the canyoning through Nevidio? Accept both challenges and experience an incredibly exciting weekend. Tara is a wild river, a mountain beauty, a "tear of Europe," but only when you sail on its waves and dive into its beech trees you will know that it is the most beautiful thing you've ever experienced. During 23 km you are facing a challenging noise, and an even greater challenge awaits you the next day when we go to the National Park "Durmitor" and head into the Nevidio Canyon. There will be 2,700 meters of canyons in front of us, which we will literally redraw, the canyon is in some places only half a meter wide and the cliffs are high and up to 450 m. Everything seems like an impossible mission for first reading, but Highlander Team will be with you in this adventure, so feel free to relax and indulge in the best adventure in your life!
DAY 1: You will arrive in the Highlander Camp. Breakfast in the early morning hours (around 8 am). After that distribution of rafting equipment (safety vest, helmet, neoprene suit and footwear, paddle). After that transport by jeeps to Brstanovica (the starting point for rafting). Guides make seating arrangements on the boat and run a short course / briefing on proper sitting, behavior in the boat and paddling techniques in the fast river. This is followed by rafting in the most exciting parts of the Tara for 3 to 4 hours with breaks for photo safari, swimming and refreshment. At the end of rafting tour at 3 pm organized lunch at the Camp Highlander. After lunch guests may enjoy walking by the river or in some other sports activity at the camp (volleyball, soccer…). Dinner around 8 pm and after that gathering by the camp fire with music.
DAY 2: Breakfast in the early morning hours (around 8 am). After that transport with our jeeps to National park „Durmitor“ and canyon Nevidio at 10 am. After that we will dress in canyoning equipment (helmet, life jacket, neoprene suit and boots). We will have little training and briefing for canyoning. Passing through the canyon takes about 3-4 hours depending on the number of participants as well as their physical fitness. During canyoning there are many different attractive barriers to overcoming, a series of jumps from natural waterfalls, and for some parts of the route hiking equipment is necessary. There will also be a break for rest and photo shooting. After leaving the canyon,we are changing into dry clothes and heading back to camp Highlander where is organized lunch. Return to the Camp around 5 pm where lunch is organized. After lunch, package tour ends. If desired it is possible to prolong the stay.
BREAKFAST: Homemade bread and fresh donuts (ustipci), smoked ham (prsuta), sour cream (kajmak), cheese, honey, jam, fried and boiled eggs, milk and tea.
LUNCH: Optionally young veal or lamb made under the metal pan, veal soup, trout, homemade bread, salad, cake or fruit.
DINNER: Optionally, grilled meat (meat dumplings (ćevapi), barbecue sausages, chops, chicken, kebab (ražnjići), stew, fish trout, Cabbage rolls (sarma), pie made under the metal pan, salad, homemade bread, pancakes.
*For accommodation in Lux bungalows, there is an extra 15€ per night, per person over the price of the arrangement.
- Previous experience is not necessary
- We reserve the right to assess whether a person has the minimum physical fitness for canyoning
- The minimum number of participants for the implementation of the arrangement is 2 people or you can join an existing group
- The maximum number of participants is 8 persons per guide
- A minimum participants' age is 18 years
- The menu can also be adapted to vegetarians and vegans, but with prior announcement
- The snack and lunch packages are included in the price
- All prices are in euros and per one person
- Timetable in the description of the arrangement is not fixed and may vary depending on the wishes and needs of our guests
- This arrangement can be combined or extended with other arrangements from our offer
The price of the package includes:
- Rafting activities
- Canyoning activities
- Overnight in the camp
- All meals during the arrangement
- Tax for rafting in Tara Canyon
- Tax for entrance to the National Park "Durmitor" in the amount of 35 euros
- Tourist tax
- Complete rafting and canyoning equipment
- All transports to off-road vehicles during the arrangement
- Licensed guides - International Rafting Federation
- Free parking for your vehicles
The package price does not include:
- Additional services
- All other expenses not covered by the program
DO NOT FORGET!
- Passport or ID card (depending on the country of origin)
- Green card (if you are traveling by your own car)
- A warm sweater or jacket (nights by the river can be cooler)
- Slippers and shower towels
- Footwear for hiking