Canyoning in Hrcavka canyon lasts 5-6 hours and requires good both physical and mental preparation. Hrcavka is the largest tributary of the Sutjeska river. It originates from the mountain ridge of Zelengora at an altitude of 1.570 meters and flows into the Sutjeska river at an altitude of 530 meters. Along its all length Hrcavka flows through the National Park Sutjeska, and altitude difference from its spring to confluence with Sutjeska is 1.030 meters.
DAY 1: You arrive in the Highlander camp. Breakfast in the early morning hours (around 8 AM). After that transport with our jeeps to National park „Sutjeskar“ and canyon Hrcavka at 10AM. After that we will dress in canyoning equipment (helmet, life jacket, neoprene suit and boots). We will have little training and briefing for canyoning. Passing through the canyon takes about 5-6 hours depending on the number of participants as well as their physical fitness. The length of the canyoning tour is 13k m. During canyoning there are many different attractive barriers to overcoming, a series of jumps from natural waterfalls, and for some parts of the route hiking equipment is necessary. There will also be a break for rest and photo shooting. After leaving the canyon,we are changing into dry clothes and heading back to camp Highlander where is organized lunch. Return to the Camp around 5 PM where lunch is organized. After lunch guests may enjoy walking by the river or in some other sports activity at the camp (volleyball, soccer…). Dinner around 8PM and after that gathering by the camp fire with music.
DAY 2: Delicious mountain breakfast at 9 AM. After summing up the impressions, program is ending.
BREAKFAST: Homemade bread and fresh donuts (ustipci), smoked ham (prsuta), sour cream (kajmak), cheese, honey, jam, fried and boiled eggs, milk and tea.
LUNCH: Optionally young veal or lamb made under the metal pan, veal soup, trout, homemade bread, salad, cake or fruit.
DINNER: Optionally, grilled meat (meat dumplings (ćevapi), barbecue sausages, chops, chicken, kebab (ražnjići), stew, fish trout, Cabbage rolls (sarma), pie made under the metal pan, salad, homemade bread, pancakes.
- Previous experience is not necessary
- We reserve the right to assess whether a person has the minimum physical fitness for canyoning
- The minimum number of participants for the implementation of the arrangement is 2 people or you can join an existing group
- The maximum number of participants is 8 persons per guide
- A minimum participants' age is 18 years
- The menu can also be adapted to vegetarians and vegans, but with prior announcement
- The snack and lunch packages are included in the price
- All prices are in euros and per one person
- Timetable in the description of the arrangement is not fixed and may vary depending on the wishes and needs of our guests
- This arrangement can be combined or extended with other arrangements from our offer
The price of the package includes:
- - Canyoning activities
- - Overnight in the camp
- - All meals during the arrangement
- - Tax for entrance to the National Park „Sutjeska“
- - Tourist tax
- - Complete canyoning equipment
- - All transports to off-road vehicles during the arrangement
- - Licensed guides - International Rafting Federation
- - Free parking for your vehicles
The package price does not include:
- Additional services
- All other expenses not covered by the program
DO NOT FORGET!
- Passport or ID card (depending on the country of origin)
- Green card (if you are traveling by your own car)
- A warm sweater or jacket (nights by the river can be cooler)
- Slippers and shower towels
- Footwear for hiking