Nevidio is quite popular canyon for canyoning and has a large attendance. It was conquered in 1965. Nevidio canyon is located in the central part of Montenegro and represents part of the river Komarnica, which springs in the foothills of the southern part of Durmitor precisely in Dobri Dol. Canyon Nevidio is 2.700 meters long with a vertical drop of 125 m. Canyon cliffs reach 450 meters in height, and in some areas it is only half a meter wide. The canyon is at an altitude of 1050 m, and is located at 50 kilometers air distance from our camp Highlander, but ride to the canyon takes 2,5 to 3 hours.
DAY 1: You arrive in the Highlander Camp. Breakfast in the early morning hours (around 8 am). After that transport with our jeeps to National park „Durmitor“ and canyon Nevidio at 10 am. After that we will dress in canyoning equipment (helmet, life jacket, neoprene suit and boots). We will have little training and briefing for canyoning. Passing through the canyon takes about 3-4 hours depending on the number of participants as well as their physical fitness. During canyoning there are many different attractive barriers to overcoming, a series of jumps from natural waterfalls, and for some parts of the route hiking equipment is necessary. There will also be a break for rest and photo shooting. After leaving the canyon,we are changing into dry clothes and heading back to camp Highlander where is organized lunch. Return to the Camp around 5 pm where lunch is organized. After lunch guests may enjoy walking by the river or in some other sports activity at the camp (volleyball, soccer…). Dinner around 8 pm and after that gathering by the camp fire with music.
DAY 2: Delicious mountain breakfast at 9 am. After summing up the impressions, program is ending.
BREAKFAST: Homemade bread and fresh donuts (ustipci), smoked ham (prsuta), sour cream (kajmak), cheese, honey, jam, fried and boiled eggs, milk and tea.
LUNCH: Optionally young veal or lamb made under the metal pan, veal soup, trout, homemade bread, salad, cake or fruit.
DINNER: Optionally, grilled meat (meat dumplings (ćevapi), barbecue sausages, chops, chicken, kebab (ražnjići), stew, fish trout, Cabbage rolls (sarma), pie made under the metal pan, salad, homemade bread, pancakes.
- Previous experience is not necessary
- We reserve the right to assess whether a person has the minimum physical fitness for canyoning
- The minimum number of participants for the implementation of the arrangement is 2 people or you can join an existing group
- The maximum number of participants is 8 persons per guide
- A minimum participants' age is 18 years
- The menu can also be adapted to vegetarians and vegans, but with prior announcement
- The snack and lunch packages are included in the price
- All prices are in euros and per one person
- Timetable in the description of the arrangement is not fixed and may vary depending on the wishes and needs of our guests
- This arrangement can be combined or extended with other arrangements from our offer
The price of the package includes:
- - Canyoning activities
- - Overnight in the camp
- - All meals during the arrangement
- - Tax for entrance to the National Park "Durmitor" in the amount of 35 euros
- - Tourist tax
- - Complete canyoning equipment
- - All transports to off-road vehicles during the arrangement
- - Licensed guides - International Rafting Federation
- - Free parking for your vehicles
The package price does not include:
- Additional services
- All other expenses not covered by the program
DO NOT FORGET!
- Passport or ID card (depending on the country of origin)
- Green card (if you are traveling by your own car)
- A warm sweater or jacket (nights by the river can be cooler)
- Slippers and shower towels
- Footwear for hiking