If you have never been on rafting, or you do not have much time and you are passing through our beautiful country, and you want to experience this adventure - we suggest you to come for a one-day rafting on Tara river. You will not repent, and it is very likely that you will come again soon. So, call us now and book your place in the boat.
Program: Arrival in the morning hours to the Camp Highlander. The traditional breakfast is at 9 am, followed by distribution the equipment for our rafting adventure (safety vest, helmet, neoprene suit and footwear, paddle). After that transport by jeeps to Brstanovica, which is the starting point for rafting. River guides make seating arrangements on the boat and run a short briefing about proper sitting, behavior in the boat and paddling techniques in the fast and wild river. Our rafting adventur starts and we will have rafting for 3 to 4 hours in the most exciting parts of the Tara river with breaks for photo safari, swimming and refreshment. The rafting ends around 3 pm with lunch at Camp Highlander. With delicious food, we exchange impressions and arrange new gatherings. In agreement with guests, the arrangement can be extended or combined with some other.
BREAKFAST: Homemade bread and fresh donuts (ustipci), smoked ham (prsuta), sour cream (kajmak), cheese, honey, jam, fried and boiled eggs, milk and tea.
LUNCH: Optionally young veal or lamb made under the metal pan, veal soup, trout, homemade bread, salad, cake or fruit.
- Previous experience is not necessary
- There is not a minimum number of participants for the implementation of this arrangement
- A minimum participants' age is 8 years
- The menu can also be adapted to vegetarians and vegans, but with prior announcement
- All prices are in euros and per one person
- Timetable in the description of the arrangement is not fixed and may vary depending on the wishes and needs of our guests
- This arrangement can be combined or extended with other arrangements from our offer
The package price includes:
- Rafting activities
- Tax fee for rafting on the Tara river
- Breakfast and lunch
- Full rafting equipment (neoprene suit, neoprene boots, protective helmet, safety vest, anorak, waterproof sacks)
- Transport during the entire duration of the arrangement
- Insurance for rafting
- Licensed Skippers Guide - International Rafting Federation
- Free parking for your vehicles
The package price does not include:
- Additional services
- All other expenses not covered by the program
DO NOT FORGET!
- Passport or ID card (depending on the country of origin)
- Green card (if you are traveling by your own car)
- A warm sweater or jacket (nights by the river can be cooler)
- Slippers and shower towels