A6 – three days rafting arrangement and visit of Perucica and Trnovacko Lake – 120 euros
3 days / 2 overnight stays / 1 rafting / 1 day hiking
Brstanovica – Scepan Field – Camp Highlander – Rainforest Perucica – Trnovacko Lake
23 km of rafting tour and 22 rapids (2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners, 1 snack)
* The offered package applies during the whole week, not just on weekends
DAY 1: Arrival to the camp until 3PM (this is not mandatory), accommodation. Dinner is organized till 8PM, after that gathering by the fire with music.
DAN 2: Breakfast until 10AM. After breakfast distribution of the rafting equipment (life jacket, helmet, neoprene suit and shoes, paddle). After that transport by jeeps to Brstanovica (the starting point for rafting). Guides make seating arrangements on the boat and run a short course / briefing on proper sitting, behavior in the boat and paddling techniques in the fast river. This is followed by rafting in the most exciting parts of the Tara for 3 to 4 hours with breaks for photo safari, swimming and refreshment. At the end of rafting tour at 3PM organized lunch at the camp Highlander. After lunch guests may enjoy walking by the river or in some other sports activity at the camp (volleyball, soccer…). Dinner until 8PM and after that gathering by the fire with music.
DAY 3: Breakfast until 8AM, preparations for departure till 9AM. Transport to the National Park ”Sutjeska” till 10AM. Visit to the rainforest Perucica, one of the most preserved primeval forest in Europe, and tour to Skakavac waterfall (73 m high). Followed by the visit to the viewpoint on Prijevor, a plateau below Maglic which is the highest mountain in Bosnia and Herzegovina. After Prijevor we are going to Trnovacko Lake (1,30 h walk). At the lake we pause for a snack, swimming and relaxation. Return to the camp until 4.30PM where we have lunch. After lunch, package tour ends. If desired it is possible to prolong the stay.
BREAKFAST: Homemade bread and fresh donuts (ustipci), smoked ham (prsuta), sour cream (kajmak), cheese, honey, jam, fried and boiled eggs, milk and tea.
LUNCH: Optionally young veal or lamb made under the metal pan, veal soup, trout, homemade bread, salad, fruit.
DINNER: Optionally, grilled meat (meat dumplings (cevapi), barbecue sausages, chops, chicken, kebab (raznjici)), stew, fish trout, Cabbage rolls (sarma), pie made under the metal pan, salad, homemade bread, pancakes.
NOTE: According to the wishes and needs of guests menu can be adapted for vegetarians and vegans with prior notice needed.
- For the realization of this arrangement there is not a minimum participants required
- A minimum participants' age is 8 years
- Previous experience in rafting is not necessary
- All prices are in euros and per one person
- All packages can be prolonged and combined
- Camp Highlander pays special attention to the maximum security and comfort for all guests
The package price includes :
- Overnight stay in the camp
- All meals during the program
- Fee for rafting on the Tara river
- Fee for entering National Park “Sutjeska”
- Fee for the Trnovacko Lake
- Mountain guide
- Tourist tax
- Full rafting equipment
- Transport during the entire duration of the arrangement
- Insurance for rafting
The package price does not include :
- Additional services
- All other expenses not covered by the program
DO NOT FORGET!
- Passport or ID card (depending on the country of origin)
- Green card (if you are traveling by your own car)
- A warm sweater or jacket (nights by the river can be cooler)