A4 – three days arrangement on the Tara river – 110 euros
3 days / 2 overnights / 2 rafting
Brstanovica – Scepan Polje – camp Highlander
46 km of rafting tour and 44 rapids (2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners)
* The offered package applies during the whole week, not just on weekends
DAY 1: Arrival to the camp until 3PM (this is not mandatory), accommodation, dinner till 8PM. Gathering by the fire with music.
DAY 2: After breakfast distribution of the rafting equipment (life jacket, helmet, neoprene suit and shoes, paddle). After that transport by jeeps to Brstanovica (the starting point for rafting). Guides make seating arrangements on the boat and run a short course / briefing on proper sitting, behavior in the boat and paddling techniques in the fast river. This is followed by rafting in the most exciting parts of the Tara for 3 to 4 hours with breaks for photo safari, swimming and refreshment. At the end of rafting tour at 3PM organized lunch at the camp Highlander. After lunch guests may enjoy walking by the river or in some other sports activity at the camp (volleyball, soccer…). Dinner until 8PM and after that gathering by the fire with music.
DAY 3: Due to the attractiveness of the area Brstanovica - camp Highlander and the largest concentration of rapids on this section rafting program repeats from the previous day, except that arrangement ends after lunch. Upon request, guests can prolong their stay.
BREAKFAST: Homemade bread and fresh donuts (ustipci), smoked ham (prsut), sour cream (kajmak), cheese, honey, jam, fried and boiled eggs, milk and tea.
LUNCH: Optionally young veal or lamb made under the metal pan, veal soup, trout, homemade bread, salad, fruit.
DINNER: Optionally, grilled meat (meat dumplings (cevapi), barbecue sausages, chops, chicken, kebab (raznjici)), stew, fish trout, Cabbage rolls (sarma), pie made under the metal pan, salad, homemade bread, pancakes.
NOTE: According to the wishes and needs of guests menu can be adapted for vegetarians and vegans with prior notice needed.
- For the realization of this arrangement there is not a minimum participants required
- A minimum participants' age is 8 years
- Previous experience in rafting is not necessary
- All prices are in euros and per one person
- All packages can be prolonged and combined
- Camp Highlander pays special attention to the maximum security and comfort for guests
The package price includes :
- Overnight stay
- All meals during the program
- Fee for rafting on the Tara river
- Tourist tax
- Full rafting equipment
- Transport during the entire duration of the arrangement
- Insurance for rafting
The package price does not include :
- Additional services
- All other expenses not covered by the program
DO NOT FORGET!
- Passport or ID card (depending on the country of origin)
- Green card (if you are traveling by your own car)
- A warm sweater or jacket (nights by the river can be cooler)